Join NAMI Champaign Today:
- Ongoing education programs for caregivers and persons with mental illness
- Monthly Community Education Meeting
- Monthly meetings with presentations on current topics of interest and services for persons with mental illness
- Learn from experienced family and friends who have "been there" in handling issues surrounding mental illness
- Receive our NAMI Champaign monthly e-newsletter on current events in our community
- Annual fee includes membership in NAMI National and NAMI Illinois
- Learn how to advocate for your loved one for services and support in Champaign County
- Become an active volunteer and meet others with similar interests concerning mental health
- Join us socially for our many NAMI events, such as the annual picnic, pot luck dinners, holiday party, walks, and much more...
- Meet people who have found hope and recovery in their lives
NAMI Champaign Membership Fees:
$60.00 Family Membership
$ 3.00 Low-Income Membership
Come to our monthly meeting on the 2nd Monday at Champaign Library to join!
You can also Join NAMI on the web at www.nami.org
MAILING ADDRESS: P. O. Box 1514
Champaign, IL 61826-1514
Your donations help support our NAMI Educational programs with needed supplies and training. We also provide social and support groups to persons living in our community affected by mental illness. NAMI Champaign is an all volunteer, non-profit 501c3 corporation and your donations are tax deductible. Please fill out the above contact form and we will mail you information on how to make your donation today.
Thank you for your interest in NAMI Champaign,
NAMI Membership Committee