Tuesdays with Bubba
WHEN: Tuesdays (June 29); 3:30-4 p.m.; weather permitting
WHERE: Northeast corner of West Side Park (400 W University Ave, Champaign, IL 61820)
Enjoy some fresh air and friendly discussions with NAMI peers and supporters!
Find Carolyn with her “I Walk For Mental Health” placard on her shirt, Katie, and Katie’s service dog, Bubba (patchwork fur and a face we all love!) at the northeast corner of West Side Park by the flagpole and bench area. They will introduce themselves and everyone can enjoy walking and talking
Follow NAMI Champaign on social media for weather delay information.
Virtual NAMICon 2021
WHEN: July 27-28, 2021
REGISTRATION: Registration is now open.
The culmination of events over the past year has demonstrated, more than ever, that there is no health without mental health. Finding solutions to our nation’s mental health epidemic will require all of us uniting to help our communities heal and thrive.
And the time to unite is NOW. It’s time to ignite powerful conversations and time to connect at NAMICon, the annual national convention for NAMI, the National Alliance on Mental Illness.
Register now for Virtual NAMICon 2021, July 27–28, so you don’t miss:
- An incredible value* — NAMICon is only $10 for students and peers, $15 for NAMI members and $25 for non-members.
- A convenient, online experience — Your internet connection gives you access to our event no matter where you are.
- Plenary Speaker Joshua A. Gordon, M.D., Ph.D. — The Director of the National Institute of Mental Health returns to NAMICon to share an overview of the current challenges and opportunities in mental health.
- Programming built around five tracks — Timely and informative content focused on research, youth and young adults, mental health conditions, community support systems, and addressing mental health disparities.
- The largest community gathering of mental health advocates in the U.S. — Help bring greater awareness and solutions for people living with mental health conditions.
*Registration fees are non-refundable. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Mental Health Education
NAMI Family-to-Family (F2F)
NAMI Family & Friends
NAMI Family Support Group
NAMI Online Support Groups
NAMI Champaign Board Meeting
WHEN: 6:30-8 p.m. (2nd Monday of the month)
HOW: Zoom Online Meeting
REGISTER: Email email@example.com with the subject “NAMI CC Board Meeting Invite” to receive the Zoom link and reminders.
Board meetings are held the 2nd Monday of the month via Zoom. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Zoom link. WE want your input.
All are welcome at the meeting.
Monthly Community Education Meeting
See the Events section above for Community Education Committee sponsored webinars and meetings.