Mulligans for Mental Health Golf Outing 2022
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12TH , 2022
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATIONS!
NAMI Champaign wants to thank everyone for your support, donations, and time on the golf course in honor of Mental Health! Support, Advocacy, and Education are fundamental in the strive to destigmatize mental illness.
THANK YOU for joining us at this wonderful event!
Register Here: https://secure.givelively.org/event/nami-champaign-county-il/mulligans-for-mental-health-golf-outing-2022
MENTAL ILLNESS IN AMERICA
More that 50% of Americans will be diagnosed with a mental illness or disorder at some point in their
- 1 in 5 experience a mental illness in a given year
- 1 in 5 children have a seriously debilitating mental illness
during their life
- 1 in 25 lives with a serious mental illness:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Major Depression
- Panic Disorder
Mulligans For Mental Health Golf Outing 2022
PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO SUPPORT LOCAL NAMI ACTIVITIES
- Training for New Facilitators
- Funding for Emergency Mental Health services
- Advocacy and Awareness
- Crisis Intervention Training (CIT) seminars
- Education Courses for Families
BIG THANK YOU TO OUR
WDWS / WHMS / WKIO
Busey Bank • Flex n Gate • Allen & Korkowski, Attorneys • Catalyst Counseling Center • Carter’s Furniture
WCIA • J. Barry Howell, DDS • First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign-Urbana
BankChampaign • WAND TV • Martin Hood • A&R Mechanical
John & Deanna Woodard • Spherion • RSM US • Haven Salon & Boutique • U of I Credit Union
• Jewel Goodly • Bill Abel – Allstate Insurance • Pepsi-Cola Champaign-Urbana • Images by Wyatt Photography • Iroquois Federal
• Maatuka Al-Heeti Emkes, LLC • Melinda Dabrowski
Interested in Sponsoring the event? Want to donate? Find out more!
Event: One Day Four Person Scramble
Venue: 2600 S Stone Creek Blvd, Urbana, IL at Atkins Golf Club at the University of Illinois
Date: Monday, September 12,2022
Time: 9:00 am – Shotgun Start
We’ll see you there!
Want to volunteer, sponsor, or get involved?
CONTACT: Nancy Carter – email@example.com